We care about you
In an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy, we would like you to carefully read the guidance from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) regarding COVID-19 (a.k.a. Coronavirus). Please help everyone at camp by following through with CDC guidelines.
· We would like you to take your temperature at home every morning before you come to camp. If you have a fever, then you will not be allowed to participate in camp. Everyone will have their temperature taken upon arrival at camp every day.
· If you do not feel well, then please stay home. Your health is important to us, so stay home and take care of yourself. :)
· We strongly encourage you to bring a mask from home everyday. If you do not have a mask, then we will provide you one.
· We require everyone to wear masks at all times while indoors.
· We encourage frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizers to keep your hands clean.
· We discourage you from using other people’s tools, safety glasses, gloves, equipment, and personal items.
· If you have been fully vaccinated, then please provide proof of your vaccination in advance of camp to our Pandemic Safety Officer Kristen Fallon at email@example.com
· If you have any questions about how to protect yourself and others, then please contact Kristen Fallon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your health and safety matters to all of us at the Let’s Build Construction Camp for Girls.
Let’s work together to keep it safe for everyone!